The Toggled iQ Downlight Retro Fit Kit is designed to replace existing CFL downlights to a more energy efficient smart lighting solution.
The smart connected Downlight is capable of wireless dimming and white color tuning from warm 2700K (soft white) to cooler 5000K (daylight) color temperatures. Programmable through the Toggled iQ mobile app.
Retrofit kit capabilities include: occupancy/vacancy, daylight harvesting, scene creation, time scheduling, high-end trim or task tuning, personal control, and demand response.
UL Classified, FCC compliant, and included on DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates. Installation requires basic rewiring around the existing ballast – allowing for additional energy savings and increased reliability.
- Simple set-up through a free downloadable Toggled iQ App
- Available sizes: 6” and 8”
- Performance: 2000 lumens, 23.5W, 85 lm/W (Both and 6” and 8”)
- Beam angle: 6” – 83 degrees. 8” – 54 degrees
- Capabilities: dimming, white color tuning (2700K to 5000K)
- Clear anodized aluminum finish with glare-reducing, deeply recessed LEDs allows for a seamless retrofit
- Universal BACnet addressable
- UL Classified (UL 1598C LED Retrofit Kit)
- Rated for Non-IC and IC as well as damp or dry locations
- Long-life 50,000 hours in IC fixtures. Limited 6-year warranty
- Ambient temperature rating -25C to 45C (-13F to 113F)