What if you could improve productivity while decreasing utility bills? Studies show measurable increases in work throughput with high quality lighting, increasing the significant payback achieved though energy savings. Toggled LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating ballast maintenance completely.
LED lighting works well with occupancy sensors and other control systems. With 50,000 hour life, the high failure rates and maintenance costs of existing lighting systems are a thing of the past. Save money, save energy, and have better light with Toggled.
Toggled commercial-grade LEDs are designed and engineered in the U.S.A., have a shatterproof aluminum and plastic construction, are rated for 50,000 hours, start at full brightness, are suitable for damp and cold conditions, and come with a best-in-class warranty.View Case Studies
Challenges with Office Lighting
- Long operating hours quickly run through lighting system lifetimes
- Workers complain about flickering, dreary-looking fluorescent tubes
- Energy costs of lighting are high
- Ballast maintenance and replacement costs are high
Results of Upgrading to Toggled LED
- Significant energy savings
- Superior light quality leading to increased productivity
- Serviceable fixtures that require little to no maintenance for the 50,000 hour LED life
- Further cost savings available with occupancy sensors, as there are no lifetime or warranty reductions due to on/off cycling
Typical Energy Savings
Typical Payback Period