The Toggled iQ® Sensor expands the Toggled iQ networked lighting controls system to include motion, light, temperature, and humidity sensing capabilities.
This battery-powered, wireless sensor can be mounted anywhere with its powerful back-mounted magnet. Included on DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) Qualified Products List (QPL) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates.
Explore how Toggled iQ is helping users nationwide.Learn More
- Wireless installation
- Simple set-up through a free downloadable Toggled iQ app
- 10-year battery life provides long-term, maintenance-free operation. 2x Lithium AA (included)
- Capabilities: Motion, light, temperature, and humidity sensing enable occupancy/vacancy and daylight harvesting controls
- Easy mounting using integral powerful magnet or drywall anchors (included)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate construction
- Universal BACnet addressable
- Motion coverage of 324 square feet (30.2 square meters) at 8 ft. ceiling height
- Indoor use only – damp, or dry locations
- Limited 6-year warranty
- Ambient temperature rating -25C to 45C (-13F to 113F)