The Toggled iQ® Sensor expands the Toggled iQ network lighting control system to include motion, light, temperature, and humidity sensing capabilities.
This battery-powered, wireless sensor can be mounted anywhere with its powerful back-mounted magnet. Included on DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) Qualified Products List (QPL) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates.
- Wireless installation
- Simple set-up through a free downloadable Toggled iQ app
- 10-year battery life provides long-term, maintenance-free operation. 2x Lithium AA (included)
- Capabilities: Motion, light, temperature, and humidity sensing enable occupancy/vacancy and daylight harvesting controls
- Easy mounting using integral powerful magnet or drywall anchors (included)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate construction
- Universal BACnet addressable
- Motion coverage of 324 square feet (30.2 square meters) at 8 ft. ceiling height
- Indoor use only – damp, or dry locations
- Limited 6-year warranty
- Ambient temperature rating -25C to 45C (-13F to 113F)