Plug Load Controller
The Toggled iQ® Plug Load Controller provides a power switching interface between plugs/outlets, other non-lighting loads, or entire non-lighting circuits (up to 20A).
Included on DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) Qualified Products List (QPL) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates.
Plug Load Controller Introduction
Explore how Toggled iQ is helping users nationwide.Learn More
- Simple set-up through a free downloadable Toggled iQ app
- Extended Universal Voltage: Supports 120-347VAC as the input supply and connected load(s)
- Switched and Unswitched Channels: Supports code requirements for switched plug control while maintaining visibility of unswitched plug/load power consumption
- Power Monitoring: Capable of providing integrated voltage and current measurements for monitoring and reporting connected load power consumption and quality
- Mounting: Threaded adapter allows for installation in standard 1/2 inch knockouts on luminaires and junction boxes
- Durable Construction: Designed and engineered in the USA with a shatterproof plenum-rated polycarbonate enclosure and high-quality electronic components
Expands System Capabilities
Pairing with Toggled iQ Sensor(s) expands capabilities to include:
- Occupancy/Vacancy features: Enables connected devices the ability to turn on/off when motion is detected
Pairing with the free Toggled iQ App expands capabilities to include:
- On/Off Control: Control outlets or other connected devices on/off individually, as groups or across the entire network using the Toggled iQ app when within range of your mesh network