Plug Load Controller
The Toggled iQ® Plug Load Controller provides a power switching interface between plugs/outlets, other non-lighting loads, or entire non-lighting circuits (up to 20A).
Included on DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) Qualified Products List (QPL) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates.
- Simple set-up through a free downloadable Toggled iQ app
- Extended Universal Voltage: Supports 120-347VAC as the input supply and connected load(s)
- Switched and Unswitched Channels: Supports code requirements for switched plug control while maintaining visibility of unswitched plug/load power consumption
- Power Monitoring: Capable of providing integrated voltage and current measurements for monitoring and reporting connected load power consumption and quality
- Mounting: Threaded adapter allows for installation in standard 1/2 inch knockouts on luminaires and junction boxes
- Durable Construction: Designed and engineered in the USA with a shatterproof plenum-rated polycarbonate enclosure and high-quality electronic components
Expands System Capabilities
Pairing with Toggled iQ Sensor(s) expands capabilities to include:
- Occupancy/Vacancy features: Enables connected devices the ability to turn on/off when motion is detected
Pairing with the free Toggled iQ App expands capabilities to include:
- On/Off Control: Control outlets or other connected devices on/off individually, as groups or across the entire network using the Toggled iQ app when within range of your mesh network