Our direct-wire, dimmable, universal voltage (120-277 VAC) 4 ft. network lighting control LED tube replaces existing T8 and T12 fluorescent tubes for a more energy efficient smart lighting solution.
Network lighting control features include: individual addressability, continuous dimming, control groups, personal control, control persistence, high-end trim, minimal light level, demand response ready, light output monitoring, and BACnet IP addressable. With the addition of a Toggled iQ® Sensor, the tubes are also capable of occupancy/vacancy control and daylight harvesting. Including a Toggled iQ Switch lets you schedule and pre-set lighting scenes.
As part of an upgradable network lighting control system, the tubes feature a Bluetooth low energy (BLE) wireless mesh network capable of connecting 32,000 devices on a single network. Intelligently designed to implement lighting control capabilities such as large-scale wireless dimming and back-end analytics. Installation requires basic wiring around ballast systems.
- UL Classified, FCC compliant and included on both DLC Qualified Product List (QPL) and DLC Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates
- Simple set-up through the Toggled iQ app
- 2400 Lumens output from just 16 watts (4 ft.)
- Available in 4000K (cool white) and 5000K (daylight) color temperatures
- Wirelessly dimmable
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Long-life 50,000 hours; 6-year warranty