Gateway Edge Computer Device
The Toggled iQ® Gateway Edge Computer Device (ECD) provides the ability to expand networked building controls systems beyond local Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) controls.
Enables BACnet integration as a BACnet client, collecting BMS data and publishing it to the cloud for advanced analytics, or as a BMS server, allowing Toggled iQ devices to be controlled by an existing BMS schedule.
Allows for connectivity to third party devices and sensors to provide a cost effective intelligent building operating system.
Explore how Toggled iQ is helping users nationwide.Learn More
- Provides the ability to choose between an open or closed system
- Allows for seamless pairing with new and existing devices
- Includes an API documentation tool to design and customize interfaces for end users
- Allows platform to remotely control devices and create smart scenarios
- Includes secure (TLS) connection to Toggled iQ backend for simple
visualization, cloud storage and processing