The Toggled iQ® Fixture Controller expands the Toggled iQ networked lighting controls system to provide a 0-10V dimming interface between suitably equipped* luminaires and the Toggled iQ smart building system.
* Luminaire must provide 12-24VDC auxiliary power source for fixture controller and be capable of dimming-to-off using 0-10V control.
Fixture Controller Introduction
Explore how Toggled iQ is helping users nationwide.Learn More
- Dimming / Color Control: Two 0-10V outputs provide dimming and CCT control for compatible luminaires.
- Flexible Supply Requirements: Compatible with auxillary power sources of 12-24VDC.
- Control Input: Interface with inexpensive low-voltage luminaire mounted sensors to expand capabilities.
- Mounting: Threaded adapter allows for installation in standard 1/2″ knockouts on luminaires.
- Durable Construction: Designed and engineered in the USA with a shatterproof plenum-rated polycarbonate enclosure and high-quality electronic components.
Expands System Capabilities
Pairing with Toggled iQ Sensor(s) expands capabilities to include:
- Occupancy/Vacancy features: Enables connected devices the ability to turn on/off when motion is detected
- Daylight Harvesting features: Connected, dimmable devices become capable of adjusting their brightness to compensate for natural light level changes throughout the day
Pairing with Toggled iQ Switch(es) expands capabilities to include:
- Scheduling: Enables customized automation of 7-day schedules
Pairing with the free Toggled iQ App expands capabilities to include:
- Scenes: Create customized lighting scenes with brightness and color settings changed for individual or groups of area controllers