Would you like maintenance free, brightly lit parking areas?
LED lighting performs excellently in cold weather, providing consistent and reliably crisp lighting, and works well with occupancy sensors and other control systems. toggled LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating ballast maintenance completely. And with 50,000 hour life, the high failure rates and maintenance costs of existing lighting systems are a thing of the past. Save money, save energy, and have better light with toggled.
toggled commercial-grade LEDs are designed and engineered in the U.S.A., have a shatterproof aluminum and plastic construction, are rated for 50,000 hours, start at full brightness, are suitable for damp and cold conditions, and come with a 5-year warranty.
View case studies
Challenges with Parking Garage Lighting
- Long operating hours quickly run through lighting system lifetimes
- Energy costs of 24/7 lighting are high
- Cold weather increases performance and lifetime problems
Results of Upgrading to toggled LED
- 50-90% energy savings
- Superior light quality
- Serviceable fixtures that require little to no maintenance for the 50,000 hour LED life
- Further cost savings available with occupancy sensors, as there are no lifetime or warranty reductions due to on/off cycling