toggled G-series full spectrum LED tubes are highly engineered to provide improved growing performance for plants using selected LED output wavelengths. Our patented triangular design for uniform, wide-beam light distribution, and low operating temperature allows lamps to be placed much closer to plants for optimal growth.
Features and Specifications
- High efficiency grow light technology (16W)
- Reduces excess heat in grow operations and water evaporation
- Triangular tube shape engineered for uniform, wide-beam light distribution and low-heat allowing lamps to be placed much closer to plants
- PPF 30.01 µMole/sec, PPF Efficacy 1.9 µMole/sec/Watt
- PBAR 34.36 µMole/sec, PBAR Efficacy 2.1 µMole/sec/Watt
- Commercial-grade shatterproof construction suitable for damp locations
- 50,000 hour life
- Voltage: 110-277 VAC
As with all toggled LED tubes, the horticulture lamps are mercury-free and energy efficient, and designed to work in standard T8 and T12 fluorescent tube fixtures. Following a simple retrofit process to bypass the ballast system, toggled grow lights run directly off of building line power eliminating ballast system failures and replacement costs.