From retail to hospitality to worship to fitness, ideal lighting scenes are key to an enhanced customer experience and, subsequently, increased sales. High quality lighting increases work output, improves morale, and reduces energy costs.
Toggled® direct-wire LED tubes are designed and engineered in the U.S., feature a shatterproof polycarbonate construction, deliver a 50,000 hour lifespan, instant start to full brightness, rated for damp and cold conditions, and come with a best-in-class warranty.
- Provides the ability to choose between an open or closed system
- Allows for seamless pairing with new and existing devices
- Optimizes energy usage within retail spaces without sacrificing customer or staff comfort
- Allows platform to create smart lighting schedules as desired
- Increases the overall quality of light within retail spaces
Issues with Traditional Fluorescent Lighting
- Long operating hours chew through lighting lifespan
- Degradation leads to flickering, dreary-looking fluorescent tubes
- High energy costs
- High ballast maintenance and replacement costs
Upgrading to Toggled LED
- Saves up to 60% in energy costs
- Enhances light quality and improves productivity and safety
- Comes with serviceable fixtures that require minimal maintenance
- Occupancy sensors reduce costs since there are no lifetime or warranty reductions due to on/off cycling
Upgrading to Toggled iQ®
- LED lamps allow for instant dimming capabilities
- Downlights allow for instant white color-changing and dimming capabilities
- Sensors enable occupancy/vacancy capabilities with ability to set high/low trims
Toggled iQ lets you create ideal lighting scenes to ensure a positive stay for guests. With a touch of the Toggled iQ app, hotel management can dim and even change lamp color temperatures to create the perfect ambiance or provide full daylight for your cleaning team. Lighting schedules can be programmed to automate your favorite scenes. Toggled iQ is designed to retrofit into existing fixtures and requires no new wiring, so installation is fast and easy. And future applications include HVAC control to further enhance an enjoyable stay.
Increase sales with lighting that shows off your product. Instead of flickering, poor quality fluorescent lighting use Toggled LEDs to improve your retail space aesthetics while driving top-line sales and reducing bottom-line costs.
Far too many fitness centers haven’t taken advantage of the benefits of upgrading their lighting systems to LED. Retrofitting to LED lighting generates up to 60% energy savings, provides a higher quality of light for both members and staff, and reduces maintenance costs due to longer product lifecycles.
Motion detection discovers high-traffic areas, so you can more accurately predict where and when to staff your team members. Easily create optimal light scenes for every area from the gym and spa to the café and locker rooms. Motion inactivity times can be established to customize what fits best for your fitness center’s needs when members and staff aren’t around for prolonged periods of time.
With predictive maintenance provided by Toggled iQ, surprise outages are a thing of the past. In large retail environments, department leads can be granted control over lighting based on the area they are responsible for. Motion sensors monitor and provide light wherever and whenever needed, so when there is no foot traffic in an area, lights can be set into an energy saving mode. Light intensity can adjust to optimal levels without manual engagement.
Improve your worship space with Toggled. Our LED lamps retrofit to existing fluorescent fixtures for immediate reduced energy and maintenance costs. Available Toggled dimmable lamps allow for room dimming, if desired. Upgrading to Toggled iQ lamps enables large-scale dimming capabilities of up to 32,000 devices per network.
Further Toggled iQ upgrades include sensors which can detect the system’s detection of motion, light, temperature, and humidity to enable occupancy/vacancy and daylight harvesting controls. Energy usage data collected through the control system provides the ability to grow even more efficiently. Dimming lets you maximize the ambient lighting in your multi-use space.