Whether you’re looking to start a indoor garden at home or looking to save energy in your commercial agricultural operation, the Toggled® lineup of full-spectrum horticulture lamps are engineered to improve growing performance for green leafy plants using selected LED output wavelengths. Peak wavelengths of 455 and 600nm optimize light absorption and improve plant growth.
Toggled® Gro tubes are also available in focused-spectrum as well as high-output full-spectrum. 2 ft. and 4 ft. variants.
Toggled direct-wire LED tubes are designed and engineered in the U.S., feature a shatterproof polycarbonate construction, deliver a 50,000 hour lifespan, instant start to full brightness, rated for damp and cold conditions, and come with a best-in-class warranty.
- Provides wireless dimming at 277 VAC
- Further optimizes energy efficiency
- Allows platform to easily upgrade to additional smart products down the road whenever the need arises
Issues with Traditional Indoor Grow Lighting
- High heat lamps require substantial ventilation
- On/Off cycling reduces light lifespan
- High wattage lamps increase energy costs
- Larger systems require additional electrical supplies to avoid overloads
Upgrading to Toggled LED Grow Lights
- Can save you 60% in energy costs
- Reduces heat output and lowers ventilation demands
- Decreases plant evaporation due to the reduced heat
- Comes with serviceable fixtures that require minimal maintenance
- Increases savings with timers, since there are no lifetime or warranty reductions associated with on/off cycling