Your care providers and patients deserve the best. Great lighting improves patient comfort, makes procedures requiring visual precision easier, and transforms the atmosphere of a healthcare facility. Toggled® LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating ballast maintenance completely.
Toggled direct-wire LED lamps provide energy savings up to 60%, improve the quality of light and offer the ability to install color temperatures that best suit the application. With Toggled’s 50,000-hour lifespan, traditional lighting systems’ high failure rates and maintenance costs are a thing of the past.Save money, save energy, and enhance your environment with Toggled.
Toggled direct-wire LED tubes are designed and engineered in the U.S., feature a shatterproof polycarbonate construction, deliver a 50,000 hour lifespan, instant start to full brightness, rated for damp and cold conditions, and come with a best-in-class warranty.
- Provides the ability to choose between an open or closed system
- Allows for seamless pairing with new and existing devices
- Optimizes energy usage within retail spaces without sacrificing customer or staff comfort
- Allows platform to create smart lighting schedules as desired
- Increases the overall quality of light within retail spaces
Shortcomings of Traditional Healthcare Lighting
- Long operating hours chew through lighting systems
- High energy costs
- Degraded lifespans lead to flickering, dreary-looking fluorescent tubes
- High ballast maintenance and replacement costs
Upgrading to Toggled LED
- Saves up to 60% in energy costs
- 50,000 hour product lifespan
- Enhances light quality
- Comes with serviceable fixtures that require minimal maintenance
- Reduces costs using occupancy sensors, as there are no lifetime or warranty reductions due to on/off cycling
- Creates a comfortable, warm environment for care providers and patients
Upgrading to Toggled iQ®
- LED lamps allow for instant dimming capabilities
- Downlights allow for instant white color-changing and dimming capabilities
- Sensors enable occupancy/vacancy capabilities with ability to set high/low trims