Whether you’re looking to start a small indoor garden in your home, or looking to save energy in your indoor agricultural operation, full spectrum horticulture lamps from toggled are engineered to provide improved growing performance for green leafy plants using selected LED output wavelengths. Peak wavelengths of 455 and 600nm are optimal for light absorption leading to better plant growth.
toggled LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating ballast maintenance completely. They are designed and engineered in the U.S.A., have a shatterproof aluminum and plastic construction, are rated for 50,000 hours, start at full brightness, are suitable for damp and cold conditions, and come with a 5-year warranty.
Challenges with Indoor Grow Lighting
- High heat lamps require substantial ventilation
- On/Off cycling reduces lifespan of lights
- High wattage lamps contribute to higher energy bills
- Larger systems may require additional electrical supplies in order to avoid overloads
Results of Upgrading to toggled LED Grow Lights
- 50-90% energy savings
- Reduced heat output and ventilation needs
- Serviceable fixtures that require little to no maintenance for the 50,000 hour LED life
- Further cost savings available with timers, as there are no lifetime or warranty reductions due to on/off cycling