toggled LED lamps bypass ballasts and other external power supplies, eliminating annoying buzz. And with 50,000 hour life, the high failure rates and maintenance costs of existing lighting systems are a thing of the past. Save money, save energy, and have better light with toggled.
toggled commercial-grade LEDs are designed and engineered in the U.S.A., have a shatterproof aluminum and plastic construction, are rated for 50,000 hours, start at full brightness, are suitable for damp and cold conditions, and come with a 5-year warranty.
View case studies
Challenges with HID
- Poor lighting above work areas impacts productivity and employee morale
- HID fixtures are highly inefficient contributing to high energy and maintenance costs
- Significant discoloration occurs long before the lifecycle ends
Results of Upgrading to toggled LED
- 50-90% energy savings
- Increased productivity
- Serviceable fixtures that require little to no maintenance for the 50,000 hour LED life
- Possible substantial HVAC savings due to reduced heat emitted by LEDs vs HID lamps